||15 August 2021
||31 December 2021
The Society is raising money for the Heritage Fund so that we can continue to provide financial support for the promotion of the moveable cultural heritage of Churchill Island.
A key project for 2021 is the Restoration of the Tipping Dray.
About the Restoration Project
You can find out more about the Tipping Dray Restoration Project here: Tipping Dray Restoration Project
Progress of the Restoration Work
The photo gallery below shows the progress of the restoration work. Your donation will help us to keep the restoration work going.
You can make a donation by:
- Online Payment using your Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Online Payment via PayPal.
- Online Payment using Apple Pay – you will need to use an Apple device (+ Safari) to use this option.
- Payment by Direct Deposit using PayID.
- Payment by Direct Deposit using Funds Transfer.
- Sending us a Cheque or Money Order.
Make a Donation
If you would like to contribute to this fundraising campaign, you can make your donation online.
If you wish to remain anonymous, please tick the “Make this an anonymous donation” box. Otherwise, your name and donation amount will be published by the Society.
Click here to submit your donation:
Terms and Conditions
List of Donors
531 total views, 1 views today