About this Form
This form enables you to make a donation to the FOCIS Churchill Island Heritage Fund.
About the Heritage Fund
The purpose of the Fund is to help the Society address its principal purpose which is:
The promotion of the moveable cultural heritage of Churchill Island.
You will be able to select one of these payment options:
- Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Apple Pay (Apple Device + Safari).
- Funds Transfer using PayID.
- Funds Transfer using BSB Number and Account Number.
- Money Order.
- The FOCIS Churchill Island Heritage Fund is an endorsed DGR (Deductible Gift Recipient) fund with the Australian Taxation Office (ABN: 78667051020).
- The Fund is listed on the Register of Cultural Organisations maintained under Subdivision 30-B of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997.
- The Friends of Churchill Island Society Inc. is a recognised Charity and is registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC). You can view the Society’s details on the ACNC Register at the ACNC web site: https://www.acnc.gov.au/charity/charities/881ad63e-38af-e811-a960-000d3ad24282/profile
- A donation to the FOCIS Churchill Island Heritage Fund is a GIFT which is freely given with no strings attached. This is a requirement of the Australian Taxation Rules concerning DGR Funds.
- Once the gift has been made, the Donor cannot ask for a refund and the Society cannot provide a refund. This is a requirement of the Australian Taxation Rules concerning DGR Funds.
- A Donor may express a preference on how the donation is to be used but the Committee does not have to act on that preference. If the Committee accepts a Donor’s preference as an obligation, the donation has conditions attached to it so it is no longer a Gift.
- A Donor can only claim a tax deduction if the donation is a Genuine Gift.
- Donations of $2 or more to the Fund are tax-deductible.
- A Tax Receipt will be issued for each donation of $2 or more.
Rules of the Society
- The Committee of the Friends of Churchill Island Society Inc. will manage the FOCIS Churchill Island Heritage Fund in accordance with the Society’s Rules.
- The rules concerning the FOCIS Churchill Island Heritage Fund can be found in Part 8 of the Society’s Constitution. You can access the Society’s Constitution here: FOCIS Constitution
If you have any questions about donating to the FOCIS Churchill Island Heritage Fund, please contact the Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org