Subscription RatesBenefits of MembershipApplying For/Renewing Your Membership
Subscription Rates for 2018/2019
Benefits of Membership
- Unlimited entry to Churchill Island during operating hours plus discount for special events.
- 25% off entry fees to Phillip Island Nature Parks attractions, including the Penguins.
- 20% off purchases in Phillip Island Nature Parks Gift Shops.
- 10% off at the cafes – Churchill Island, Penguin Parade & Koala Conservation Centre only (excluding liquor).
- Regular issues of the FOCIS Newsletter which will be sent to you by email or post in accordance with your preferences.
- Access to the full range of Web Site facilities including the most recent edition of the FOCIS Newsletter which is available for online viewing and download.
Applying For/Renewing Your Membership
- The current membership term is 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019.
- If you join today, your membership term will be from today to 30 June 2019.
- There is no need to logon to the web site with your web site username and password to submit a membership application or renewal.
- You CAN pay for your online membership application or renewal using your Credit Card or Debit Card.
- We can ONLY accept Credit Card and Debit Card payments online via this web site.
- We CANNOT accept Credit Card and Debit Card payments by phone, by email, by post or in person.
- You DON’T need to have a PayPal account to use your Credit Card or Debit Card.
- If you DO have a PayPal account, you can use your PayPal account balance, your Bank account, your Credit Card or Debit Card as the source of funds for your payment.
- If you DO NOT wish to pay online, you can download and print a membership application/renewal form and pay by Cheque or Money Order (AUD only).
- You can view the Rules of the Society here: FOCIS Constitution
- If you have any questions about membership of the Society, you can contact the Membership Secretary here: Contact the Membership Secretary
- If you need help with other payment options, you can contact the Treasurer here: Contact the Treasurer
14 total views, 1 views today