- Payments are sent to you using your email address or mobile phone number.
- When a payment is sent to you, you will receive an email notification saying you received a payment.
- If you have a PayPal account, log in to your account to view the details of your payment.
- If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can quickly sign up for one and confirm your email address to receive the payment.
- As soon as you receive the payment, it goes into your PayPal balance.
- When you have a PayPal balance, you can either use those funds to send a payment or you can withdraw the funds.
190 total views, 12 views today
Posted in: Online Payments