You can get to Churchill Island:
- By car – the drive time is about 90 minutes from Melbourne.
- By taking public transport.
- By visiting Churchill Island as part of a tour from Melbourne.
Whatever your choice, we are sure you will have an amazing time on our wildlife island.
Travelling by Car
Churchill Island (off Phillip Island) is an easy 90 minute drive from Melbourne.
- Travel along the Monash Freeway (M1) away from Melbourne and turn off at the South Gippsland Highway exit.
- Continue travelling on the South Gippsland Highway (M420) and follow the signs for Phillip Island onto the Bass Highway (A420).
- Continue onto the Phillip Island Tourist Road (B420).
- At San Remo, cross the bridge onto Phillip Island.
- Follow the signs to reach the Penguin Parade, Koala Conservation Centre, Churchill Island Heritage Farm or the Nobbies Centre. These attractions are no more than a 10-15 minute drive from each other.
1,646 total views, 3 views today
Posted in: About Churchill Island