How do I change my email address?

You can update your user profile, including your email address by:

  1. Clicking on the User Profile menu item at the top of the page on the right hand side.
  2. Selecting theĀ Edit My Information option.

Alternatively, you can click on this link:

You should also let the Membership Secretary know so that the membership register can be updated: Contact the Membership Secretary

If you need help, please contact the Webmaster: Contact the Webmaster

 1,848 total views,  2 views today

Posted in: How Do I...?

Like this article? Please share: