Yes, there a number of other ways of handling online payments but none of these are suitable for our needs which are:
- High level of security.
- Cost-effective way of handling a small volume of transactions.
- Inexpensive way of handling small amounts.
- Provides the customer with a choice of payment methods (PayPal account, funds transfer from linked bank account, credit card, debit card).
- Enables the Society to accept credit card and debit card payments without the need to become a credit card merchant thus avoiding the costs that this entails.
- Easy to integrate with our own web site to make it easier for the user.
- Simple to use.
NOTE: Online payments are processed by PayPal. PayPal offers you 4 payment choices:
- Payment from your PayPal account.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) from your bank account.
- Credit Card.
- Debit Card.
Posted in: Online Payments