Making a Donation
- Members of the Society and members of the public are invited to donate to the FOCIS Churchill Island Heritage Fund.
- The purpose of the Fund is to help the Society address its principal purpose which is: The promotion of the moveable cultural heritage of Churchill Island.
- The Fund is an endorsed DGR (Deductible Gift Recipient) fund with the Australian Taxation Office (ABN: 78667051020).
- It is listed on the Register of Cultural Organisations maintained under Subdivision 30-B of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997.
- Donations to the Fund are tax-deductible.
- The Friends of Churchill Island Society Inc. is a recognised charity and is registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC). You can view the Society’s details on the ACNC Register at the ACNC web site: http://www.acnc.gov.au/RN52B75Q?ID=1194CDE1-1E06-450D-B31C-F52165112E19
- There is no need to logon to the web site with your web site username and password to make a donation.
- You CAN pay for your donation using your Credit Card or Debit Card.
- We can ONLY accept Credit Card and Debit Card payments online via this web site.
- We CANNOT accept Credit Card and Debit Card payments by phone, by email, by post or in person.
- You DON’T need to have a PayPal account to use your Credit Card or Debit Card.
- If you DO have a PayPal account, you can use your PayPal account balance, your Bank account, your Credit Card or Debit Card as the source of funds for your payment.
- If you DO NOT wish to pay online, you can download and print a donation form and pay by Cheque or Money Order (AUD only) or you can pay by Direct Deposit into the Society’s bank account.
- You can view the Rules of the Society (including the Rules of the Fund) here: FOCIS Constitution
- If you have any questions about donating to the Society, you can contact the Treasurer here: Contact the Treasurer
- If you need help with any of these payment options, please contact the Treasurer here: Contact the Treasurer
225total visits,3visits today