Donations to the FOCIS Churchill Island Heritage Fund
- Members of the Society and members of the public are invited to donate to the FOCIS Churchill Island Heritage Fund.
- The purpose of the Fund is to help the Society address its principal purpose which is: The promotion of the moveable cultural heritage of Churchill Island.
- The Fund is an endorsed DGR (Deductible Gift Recipient) fund with the Australian Taxation Office (ABN: 78667051020).
- The Fund is listed on the Register of Cultural Organisations maintained under Subdivision 30-B of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997.
- Donations to the Fund of $2 or more are tax-deductible.
- The Friends of Churchill Island Society Inc. is a recognised charity and is registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC).
- You can make a donation by paying Online, by sending us a Cheque/Money Order, or by Direct Deposit into the Society’s bank account.
- A Tax Receipt will be issued for each donation.
I wish to make a donation and pay by direct deposit ...
I wish to make a donation and pay by cheque/money order ...
I would like to make a donation but I need more information about the purpose of the Fund, taxation status, ...
543total visits,2visits today